Beautiful coverage maps that will differentiate you from the competition
Best practice design and usability, tailored to your personal requirements
Coverage Map features
- Complete control over how your coverage is represented
- Control over how you manage the data. Fully automated or choose to validate new coverage through our powerful coverage publishing tool
- Break down the technical barriers of handset capabilities with our handset filter
- Report a customers predicted coverage along their driving route
- Refine your data speed message though our unique speed calculations which account for network load, backhaul capabilities and interference.
- Enable customers to subscribe to updates when your network is expanded or improved with new services
- Integrate your network complaints procedure, allowing customer to raise cases where they are experiencing network issues or would like new coverage.
- Integrate your network status
- Curvy coverage, just how your customers understand it to be.
Network Status Maps
Redirect customer calls to the web when you most need it. Provide immediate answers and improve customer satisfaction
Network Status Map features
More than just network information.
Provide customers a single, common interface for all your geographic information.
Display retail outlet and Wi-Fi information in a touch friendly interface
Framework features of the mBOSS Coverage Portal